On today’s show, Preston Pysh talks with energy and mining experts, Marty Bent and Harry Sudock.
They discuss whether Bitcoin energy consumption is a concern and we also address concerns about mining being to concentrated in China.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Does China control all the Bitcoin mining?
- Bitcoin uses so much energy, isn’t that an issue?
- How Bitcoin is increasing productivity by reducing methane flaring
- How Bitcoin is slowly changing the power grid (for the better)
- Is it better to invest in Bitcoin mining or just buy Bitcoin
- How likely is it until we start to see homes equipped with energy efficient tools to mine Bitcoin